Thursday, November 8, 2012

FaceLIFT and FaceBOOK (Clever!)

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm growing!

I've added a beautiful new Facebook page, that's just a baby, so be nice and add me!



See? I told you - Nothing on it. I'll get there!

ALSOOOO, you'll see I've added a "Shop HJ" button up at the top...I'll be opening a small Etsy shop soon, with some handmade goodies, so stay tuned...the link may be funky, but it's because I linked it, but there's nowhere for it to land as of yet. :)

Finally, did it really take you until JUST now to see that I revamped the page?? Came up with my own, state-of-the-art banner up at the top (I know.), and rearranged a few things to where they fit better. See? Change is good. Don't be scared.

Thanks so much for all the support!!


No comments:

Post a Comment