Monday, November 5, 2012

Bon Voyage, Maya!

It is with a bit of sadness, but a TON of joy that I announce that we have found a GREAT home for our sweet Maya...

For those of you who do not know, Maya is our mare Regina's latest filly. She is about 6 months old, and a great little filly, with an excellent bloodline (More info on her is under my "Horses" tab up top).  I co-own both of these Friesians with my friend, Erin.

Maya - "Maaje"
Being that we live in Los Angeles, and do NOT own a ranch...We decided it was best for us AND for Maya to be sold to a home that has plenty of land and time to put into Miss Maya.  We ended up finding a couple who is going to start up a Friesian business, and has property here nearby in Lancaster, as well as in Arizona.  They sent us an offer we couldn't refuse, both on Maya's part and on our part!  Bottom line is, she will be WELL taken care of, and have plenty of free space, and love, which makes both Erin and I very happy :).

Our plan is to stay in touch with these new owners, and keep up on Maya's progress. Of course, I will share any information with you guys!!

Thanks for being a part of my family!





No comments:

Post a Comment