Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ode to Halloween

Well, kids, it's that time of year again, where children and adults alike take to dressing up their beloved horse in some kind of ridiculous costume, to win a ribbon!

Can we all agree that nothing looks more excited than a horse dressed up in a full-blown costume on Halloween?

Here are some of my favorites!

You just can never go wrong dressing up like food.


This is actually the only thing on here that I saw, that I'd actually do...if I wasn't lazy!


Umm...


Ok, this is only cute because you KNOW this was this little boy's DREAM.


Ok, I have a few problems with this one. First of all, such a SAD Raggedy Andy!!
Second of all...Is it just me, or is he happy to see me?


Oh dear...

Is that a second, fake person??  Don't even get me started on the beak.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Check out the fin-tail!

April Fools!

Look into those big bulging eyes...so much pain!!!

Oh no...is this a pink panther, or a Playboy Bunny?

Something tells me that this wouldn't end well if there was a massive horse spook.


No comment.

Easily my favorite. LOL.

All Images Credit: www.google.com

Good gravy, I love Halloween! HEHE

Send me any other glorious costumes you see, and I'll add them to the post! Otherwise....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment